Every family tree produces some nuts. ~Unknown

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Natalie's Beach Photo Shoot!

Yes, I admit it, I aspire to do many, many things, one of which is photography! Of course for now I still have just my little plain own point and shoot camera, nothing too fancy or expensive. And I just am so thrilled when I can take a picture that is frame worthy! Sure, its easy to say that any and all pictures of my kids are frame worthy, but this is one of those areas in which I am a perfectionist!! I want it to look so good someone might even mistake it for a portriat done by a skilled photographer. Granted I do think I am better then Jon. I love him with all my heart, but when it comes to taking pictures there is a reason he is in more then I am!!
So here is Natalie's beach photo shoot...


Just getting warmed up...



Close up time...



Starting to get into the posing...



And finally, I get that beautiful big smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment